May 31, 2014

8

What sort of weird nerd celebrates a blog birthday?

I should get a life.

This thing is like a voice in my head.

Too many voices in my head.

Driving me crazy.

A voice that says "Follow your heart. Don't sell your soul."

A voice that says "Don't be stupid. You are getting a damn good price for it."

A voice that says "Define stupid."

A voice that says "Define soul."

A voice that tries to think of stupid things that are also funny.

A voice that tries to think of soulful things that are also funny.

A voice which has been silent lately, but pops up every now and then.

Eight years.

The longest I have pursued any 'hobby'.

Here's hoping for eighty more!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:37 PM

    Hmm..still unmarried?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anon:
    Depends on who's asking. If you are cute and single, yes :P

    ReplyDelete